Project Paddle Milwaukee Message Board › Looking for paddling companion or groups

Looking for paddling companion or groups

Carol
Carolkorpal
Hales Corners, WI
Post #: 1
Any paddling get together planned? Just got my new pungo & looking for someone or group to paddle with.
Helen
user 7784655
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
I would love to go Carol. I do not have my own kayak, so need to rent one. I am available on Sat or Sundays.
Helen Poynter 6`614-404-7661
Carol
Carolkorpal
Hales Corners, WI
Post #: 2
Helen I will call you-easier to talk. Carol
Dawn
user 3700237
Menomonee Falls, WI
Post #: 16
My husband and I would love to paddle more this year! We just got our kayaks last Fall. We will continue to watch this message board. Looking forward to meeting some of you!
tammy
trski
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
Hi Carol,
I have experienced the same response, or lack of response. I suspect members contact each other directly ?!
My name is Tammy, this is my 2nd yr kayaking. I am planning to go out Sunday late morning, 10-10:30 to
Oconomowoc. Hwy 94 & Hwy P (Sawyer Rd). Have meet here twice last year w/ other members. Quiet little water way just off lake. I believe i saved the meet-up map from last event here. I thought i would quickly check my e-mails !! On my way out the door. Will post more info later this afternoon. Or if other members familiar w/ location, please post. Carol you may contact me directly, send an e-mail/exchange phone #. sancho@wi.rr.com
Thanks, tammy
tammy
trski
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 6
Sorry guys, have been trying to "suggest a meet-up" Cannot master adding a map. So...
Sunday 10am (please arrive on time, commitment later in afternoon. Thanks in advance!)
Hwy 94 & Hwy P (Sawyer Rd) Between Delefield and Oconomowoc.
Exit 283, south on Sawyer Rd to Sugar Island Rd - Turn left. Follow to landing at lake.
See you there !
tammy
tammy
trski
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 7
Paddling the Bark River, slow and shallow. There is a slight current to paddle against on the return trip. Paddle to Crooked Lake for sure, maybe a little further ? Planning on spending 3 hrs on river. There is a small "drop" at the Sawyer Rd bridge. You may have to step out of boat and walk thru. If you use one of the on-line maps, you can get a good picture of the paddle.
thanks, tammy
Carol
Carolkorpal
Hales Corners, WI
Post #: 4
Tammy I would've loved to join you but I have a baby shower sunday. I plan on going on wind lake Monday memorial day.
Randi
user 7486887
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 35
I would love to go but don't have a kayak or the ability to put it on my car. If anyone has a spare or knows of a solution name your price and I will pay.
Dawn
user 3700237
Menomonee Falls, WI
Post #: 17
We have to work on Sunday, otherwise we would be a go. Hopefully next time!