What are you looking forward to by joining Promote Her Business? (Promoting yourself, Learning best practices in marketing/sales/business, Networking, Collaborating with women entrepreneurs, etc.?)
What is your business' name and website?
How many years have you been in your business(es)?
What interests you (choose ALL that apply)? 1) Virtual, continual education program in marketing/sales 2) Networking at local Chapter 3)Starting a chapter 4) Year Round Discounts on Biz Services 6)1:1 Coaching/Consulting 7)Being a vendor/trainer?
What is your contact information (phone/email), so we can reach you outside of meetup? Please note meetup messages sometimes get lost in inboxes, so we need a backup plan!
This member chose not to make their Meetup membership information public.
Promote Her Business (PHB) is a powerful professional development organization for small to mid-sized businesses , who already have great products and services and want more people know about them! And our community is very passionate about promoting each other and having more women get known for their greatness!
PHB is proud to be known for promoting your business: Online. Offline. All the time!
We are also proud to be known for welcoming both Women and Men to participate in the community:)
In order to give you as much traction as possible in the marketplace and support you in creating legacy brands and sustainable businesses, we specialize in the following:
1) Teaching you -- and your team -- the BEST PRACTICES in Marketing, Sales, and Business Strategy for this YEAR
2) Referring you to our "PHB Preferred" Network, so you can get known for what you do best and delegate the rest (to already vetted experts)!
3) Introducing you to a community of extremely supportive high-achievers, so you can network with new power partners, form strong strategic alliances and hold each other accountable
4) Giving you opportunities to showcase your products/services at socials, in our "most interesting product/service" contests and/or apply to be a speaker or part of our referral network
5) Putting on both virtual and in-personevents... so you can benefit from being part of the community no matter where you are located