addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Providence Acoustic Campfire Sessions (PACS) Message Board › Getting Together for Music Listening?

Getting Together for Music Listening?

David
alhidell
West Warwick, RI
Post #: 20
First, Seth and Laurie, thank you for hosting these wonderful events. : )

My apartment-style condo isn't big enough (or isolated enough from the neighboring units) to host a performance getogether. However, I'd love to have people over to do some music listening (my living room seats 5-7 people.) As a bonus, if you have any vinyl LPs you'd like to hear but do not have a turntable, I will clean them with my VPI record cleaning vacuum contraption.

I'm in West Warwick, a little ways past the Warwick Best Buy. So let me just throw out a date and time: Saturday November 17, 7:00 p.m. If you are interested let me know. I'm free most weeknights and all day Saturday.

David
Google Voice Number: 4 01- 20 6 - 5 58 5