addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Providence Collective Message Board › Meeting up at the RISD Biennial

Meeting up at the RISD Biennial

R. E.
user 4049064
Providence, RI
Hi All!

I will be in the Chace Center Lobby at the museum (the modern part) near the store around 5:45-6:15, then heading up the galleries. Otherwise, this is a large and crowded event, so its hard to meet up as a group. I will be wearing the black cap in the picture and dressed in maroon, so look for me in the galleries if you get there after 6:15 and say hi. This is really a great event and there's lots to see! See you tonight and if I don't, have a great time!

Elsbeth