GET YOUR MIND READ!
Mental Illusionist Rod Robison is in town the weekend of May 3 and we've snagged him for P&P!
RSVP here to save your spot.
Rod Robison is an illusionist from Tucson, AZ. His entertainment specialty is mentalism, or pseudo-mindreading. Thus the name of his show, Mentallusions.
Rod has entertained audiences aboard Holland America Cruises, London's famed Magic Circle Theater, resorts, and corporate events.
He will demonstrate a few of the "mentallusions" he performs in his show, particularly those utilized by spirit mediums. He'll also talk about his on-site investigation of Camp Chesterfield, a spiritualist camp in Indiana.
So the evening will be devoted to:
• Performance of amazing illusions.
• The scoop behind "spiritism."
• Rod's report of his visit and of the famed spiritualist Camp Chesterfield in Indiana.
• Q&A. Your participation and discussion.
What kind of illusions?
In Rod's regular shows, his illusions include
- An audience member opens a book to any page, thinking of any word from thousands to choose from, and Rod reveals the person's thought or word.
- Attendee imagines looking into the eyes of a famous actor, musician, or entertainer, and soon the famous person's name mysteriously writes itself on a chalkboard.
- An antique table begins to move, slowly rises from the floor, then floats and dances across the stage.
Afterwards, watch beer and food disappear at the nearby Blue Moose. Rod will join us to continue the Q&A and the conversations.
Fred Heeren / [masked] /[masked]