addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pub Psychology Message Board › Pub Psychology session on New Year's Resolutions

Pub Psychology session on New Year's Resolutions

Nic M.
user 64765862
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear Pub Psychologists,
I am excited that so many of you have signed up for tomorrow's session on New Year's Resolutions.
I'd love to hear from you briefly, concerning what has caught your interest about this event and what you are hoping to get out of it, to assist me with my preparations.
If possible, please bring a notepad and pen, since we will be doing some written exercises around changing habits.
I would recommend arriving about 6:45pm so that you have time to grab a drink etc before 7.
Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Nic Malcomson