add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Publishing Point Message Board › Re-Scheduled Meetup with Founder of Meetup - Now Dec. 14th, 12:30pm - Publis

Re-Scheduled Meetup with Founder of Meetup - Now Dec. 14th, 12:30pm - Publishing Point Talk

Susan D.
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I'm excited to announce that The Publishing Point Meetup with the Founder of Meetup, Scott Heiferman, has been rescheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 14th at 12:30pm at Hachette (you can find all the details here­).

If you RSVP'd "yes" for the event, you have been automatically added to the list for this new date. If you cannot go on this new date, please change your RSVP so that folks on the waiting list can get in.

Also, if you have questions that you'd like Scott to address, please include them here­.

I also wanted to congratulate the new dad (Scott) on @newheif. A lot of you sent your good wishes to Scott, and he wanted to thank you and let you know that he appreciated your understanding his having to postpone the originally scheduled Meetup at the last minute.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing you all at the next Meetup!

Susan Danziger
Organizer, The Publishing Point
Founder and CEO, DailyLit,
@susandanziger, @publishingpoint