align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Publishing Point Message Board › Publishing Point Presents: Carolyn Reidy, CEO of S&S on 3/23 - RSVPs open To

Publishing Point Presents: Carolyn Reidy, CEO of S&S on 3/23 - RSVPs open Tomorrow, Wed. 10am

Susan D.
susandanziger
Group Organizer
New York, NY
As part of Publishing Point's on-going CEO interview series, I am thrilled to announce that Carolyn Reidy, the President & CEO of Simon & Schuster, will be our next guest CEO. Michael Healy, the Executive Director of the Book Rights Registry, will be interviewing Carolyn in mid-town Manhattan on March 23rd at 12:15pm. To attend this live event, you can RSVP starting tomorrow (Wed., Feb. 16th) at 10:00am EST here: http://www.meetup.com...­

RSVPs will go quickly so I suggest you sign up as soon as they open. If you sign up and find out you can't attend, please take yourself off the list so that folks on the waiting list can attend.

Many thanks to our friends over at Bowker Identifier Services for sponsoring this Publishing Point event.

If you'd like to be reminded about when RSVPs open (and find out about upcoming Publishing Point events), you can follow @publishingpoint or me, @susandanziger, on Twitter.

And if you have any questions you'd like to ask Carolyn, I'd love to hear them.  You can post them here: http://www.meetup.com...­

Hope to see you soon!

-Susan Danziger
Organizer, The Publishing Point
Founder, DailyLit
Twitter: @susandanziger, @publishingpoint
hashtag: #pubpt