add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Publishing Point Message Board › I need your opinion for Book Cover design

I need your opinion for Book Cover design

Duane H.
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I'm running a contest on 99Designs for a designer to create the book cover for my first book. As a new person to this industry I'm flying by the seat of pants so of speak so I'm coming to you the experts for advice.

If you're part of 99Designs, please go and "Watch" my contest and send me a message of the design you think has the most potential and what I should tell the designer to modify to make the cover award winning.

My book is "5 Easy Steps To Financial Freedom: Do What You Love & Get Rich While Doing It". The target audience is blue collar workers who want to life financially free.

Here is the contest link:­ . I have 2 days left before the contest is over and I must pick a winner.

Thank you community for helping

user 9989577
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Have you done any research on what works for book covers?