addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Publishing Success Meetup Group Message Board › Group Update & Countdown to Seminar on May 26h

Group Update & Countdown to Seminar on May 26h

Linda L. R.
user 42958752
Vancouver, BC
David, Murray and I have been so wrapped up in preparations for the big Publishing Success Seminar on May 26th, it hasn't given us a chance to think about anything else!

http://www.publishingsuccessnetwork.com/schedule.html­

It's going to be an incredibly intensive day as we're determined to absolutely stuff as much as we can into the time we have. It's a challenge, but we feel like the groundwork we've done has assured it will be a successful day. And I don't just mean the adult lifetimes of plying our craft, either! (Though there's that, as well.) But I think we've chosen a suitable venue at BCIT to promote the kind of learning atmosphere we wanted and we've been doing a lot of background work, in terms of resource and course material, and also in honing down all of the possible topics to the essential set that will let students go home with the richest possible bank of knowledge and motivation.

Clearly, we're pretty excited!

With the seminar just over a week away, I thought I'd drop members of the Meetup group a note to remind you all that this is the last day of the Special Advance Price of $157. including tax.

Also, those of you who have attended Meetups were offered a special discount on the seminar, and I thought I'd quickly share that with the whole group while there's still a chance.

When you go to register, choose the Special Advance tickets. Then enter the word "meetup" in the space for the promotional code. This will deduct $25. from whatever ticket price is still available.

I know several of you planned to attend and I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

http://www.publishingsuccessnetwork.com/registration.html­