Help support your MeetupChip in
Welcome to the Meet-Up Group page for the French Bulldog Club of Puget Sound.
The French Bulldog Club of Puget Sound was founded in 2010 by several breed enthusiasts who had met ringside and become friends. As the breed gained in popularity, they recognized a need for a club locally to help bring the community together, and most importantly protect the breed that they love so much through education. The FBDCPS is an all inclusive, supportive social group comprised of people who love the French Bulldog-show people (known as dog fanciers), rescue people, and pet owners. We strive to promote and to protect the French Bulldog through competition and public education events.
Our Meet-up Group is intended to provide opportunities to meet our members through organized social events, dog park play dates and educational experiences. Whether you dedicate your time with your frenchie in the AKC show ring or the comfort of your couch, this group will be the common ground for all sides of frenchie love to mingle together.
We are recognized in the state of Washington as a 501(c)3 nonprofit-social and education group.
• Encourage and promote quality in the breeding of pure-bred French Bulldogs through careful health considerations and to do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
• To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the French Bulldog Club of America and The American Kennel Club as the only standard of excellence by which French Bulldogs shall be judged.
• To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed by encouraging sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
• To conduct sanctioned matches and specialty shows, obedience trials and education activities under the rules and regulations of The American Kennel Club.
• To bring together enthusiasts who share a common love of the French Bulldog and to exchange information as well as provide a social opportunity for the Frenchies and their owners to enjoy time with others in the breed.
• To provide information to the general public about our breed and to actively assist in the placement of Frenchies who are in need of loving homes.
61 Proud Spectrumites!
230 Co-ed Socials over 40
281 Go Getters
360 Walkers and Nature Lovers