align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Puget Sound Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Second Thursday Totem Lake Wine and Art Walk (this public

Meetup Cancelled: Second Thursday Totem Lake Wine and Art Walk (this public event is still on)

Claudette
DivaBiker
Redmond, WA
I'm hosting another event this evening and since the self-hosted events don't seem to work too well, I'm going to cancel for this month.  The event is still happening and you are still welcome to go.  See next month's listing for details.
Second Thursday Totem Lake Wine and Art Walk, scheduled to occur on Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:00 PM has been cancelled from the group's calendar. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.