addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Lafayette Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Christmas meetup/ party

Christmas meetup/ party

Kathy H.
KathyLafayette
Group Organizer
Lafayette, LA
Special plans have been made for the Christmas meetup.

SURPRISES are in store for all pugs (or other dogs) and children in attendance. To make sure no one is left out, please RSVP letting us know the NAME of all DOGS and CHILDREN that will be in attendance.

We will also be doing a GIFT EXCHANGE for the PUGS ! Participation in the exchange is optional.
If you would like to participate, please bring a wrapped gift ...geared for a PUG ( or other dog participant ).
the GIFT should be in the $ 10-15 range. Each gift will be assigned a number and then each participant will randomly pull a number and receive the gift assigned that number.

A DOOR PRIZE will be given out! THANKS go out to Nicole Cabrera for volunteering to donate the door prize!

CAN'T WAIT to see all the pugs in their Christmas attire!!!

A former member
Post #: 742
Cannot wait!!
Christmas meetups have always been special
and this one is gearing up to be great!!
I hope to see everyone there!
PugHugs,
Judy
love strucklove strucklove struck

Angie S.
angiesantiny
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 18
Bella and Gabby are ready for FRIDAY night!!! Their gifts are wrapped, their dresses are washed and ironed and they are resting up!!!

Mom and dad are also ready -- gifts for the Petsmart trainers are bought and treats wil be made on Thursday.

Also we are ready with all the KDC info for the parade and Ball. Hoping to have lots and lots of pugs join our "Pug Paw-rate Krewe"!!!
Kelsey R.
user 10498634
Youngsville, LA
Post #: 30
This will be our first meet up with our pugs. Jake & Molly.
We have a daughter named Madison that will be with us too.

What is teh Pug Paw Rate Krewe? Where is it?
Angie S.
angiesantiny
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 19
Thanks Lafonda for putting up the link for KDC. I have all the details for the parade and ball for Friday night! Also will have some pirate costumes to show...

Bella and Gabby are so excited!!! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 746
Christmas meetup was wonderful!
There was lots of Pugs and PugLovers, tons of fun, and gifts for everyone--even treatbags for the kids
and handmade ornaments for all
PugLovers from Lafonda, and
homemade treats for the Pugs from Angie.
Many, many thanks for my "Ridiculously Cute Pug" hand towel
and wine glass--I love, love, love them!!
My Christmas Wish for all of you is health, happiness,
and all the PugLove you can stand!!
Merry Christmas!
I'll see you next year!
PugHugs,
Judy
love strucklove strucklove struck