|Sent on:||Friday, November 2, 2012 8:16 PM|
Find the content for Android Code Lab scheduled on
Saturday, Nov 10, 2012 at COEP (Room No 6, Main Building, Library Side) between 11.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Participants to carry their own laptop with latest SDK installed.
Mentor: Rohit Lagu
App Name: Arround Pune
1. Introduction to MAP API
2. Showing current location on map
3. Integration with google Places API.
4. Pasrsing request resonse.
5. showning places on maps which are in user selected catagoty.
Mentor: Jaydeep Wagh
Jaydeep Wagh to handle an entire topic which demonstrates, explains
and builds a Movie Finder application for Android.
The application uses API from RottenTomattoes
1. How to create a basic HttpClient which talks to server.
2. Dealing with data exchange formats like JSON/XML
3. Creating simple UI and showing the data received from server in the UI.