addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PuneJS Message Board › Javascripters (to be) wanted!!! Meetup!!!

Javascripters (to be) wanted!!! Meetup!!!

Ruben
user 27593642
Pune, IN
Hi all dear members of the NodeJS meetup group in Pune!

Let me start promising I won't use this channel too much again to spam you, but I found it worth sharing the following with you:

About a year ago we started a Changer office in Pune and we're expanding again. Changer is about a band of geeks. With the shared dream of making the world -- cliché or not, we really believe it -- a better place with the apps we build. We have our own stack of products and besides we work on challenging projects. Our band is spread between The Netherlands and India and our clients all over the globe.

We're currently sharpening our vision and looking forward to welcoming new geeks who fit the dream.

Whether you are a Javascripter or interested in being one, or if you have something else to bring into our band, do visit us in Viman Nagar and have a drink with us!

Send me a mail if you're interested!

--

Meetup

We held a few initial meetups at the beginning of this year but the group has grown since then and I think it's time for another meetup. Someone interested in taking up the organization, so it will be a full program? We can help out with venue and other stuff.

Regards, Ruben, Changer

+91 9561050034 / ruben.stolk@changer.in / @changertech