Open to all Bible believing single adults: single-single, single-dating, single-engaged; men and women. It doesn't matter what denomination anyone is or where they are in their journey with Christ.
Purpose: To cultivate the whole mind and heart of single adults to pursue the affairs of pleasing the Lord Jesus Christ. To this end, utilizing biblical teachings to educate, empower, and encourage single adults to grow spiritually, mentally, and develop better working relationships with practical application.
Goal: To inspire Single Adults to develop a personal relationship, with our Risen Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. This ministry has a five-fold purpose:
• Pursue Worship: To stimulate our spiritual awareness by the Word of God through Christian workshops, Bible study and Prayer.
• Pursue Community: To create an atmosphere of worship and praise by means of Worship Ceremonies and Revivals.
• Pursue Service: To design an outlet where the Single Adults can utilize their energy in Ministerial endeavors.
• Pursue Growth: To prepare and activate the Single Adults to evangelize.
• Pursue Recreation: To engage in positive fellowship with other like minded Christians where the atmosphere is always courteous and causal.
For bible study, we primarily use Right Now Media (free access for all members). Meetings are bi-weekly via rotating between member’s homes, restaurants, the church, Skype, etc. Major activities/social gatherings are planned for the group bi-monthly or quarterly.