Hi PyLadies! The PyCon call for proposals is coming up soon - come try out your ideas for talks, practice your current talk, or just tell us what you've been up to. :)
Tentative lineup of speakers
* Julia Grace, Caching
* Pooja Gada, Competitive Programming and Python
* Shannon Wang, Home Environment Monitoring with Python + Arduino
* Jen Gilbert, Using Flask
* Wendy Kan, How to Compete in Kaggle
* Marie LeDonne, Haiti Project
* Meenal Pant, Become Enterprise Ready and Hosted with Python
You DO NOT have to be an expert or a professional developer to talk! Practice your speaking skills and tell us about your current project, an interesting library you worked with recently, or even a list of Python learning resources.
It's only five minutes. You can totally get up and talk for five minutes.
Everybody is welcome to come, but please only PyLadies sign up for talks.
Submit your talk here (you still can):
A big, big thank you to Udacity for hosting us - they are fabulous.