Exercise Your Mind & Relax Your Body
* Increase Energy and Stamina
* Release Tension
* Relieve Headach and Backaches
* Bring Stillness & Clarity
This is a group for any age of people
What is Chinese Health Chi Gong ( Qi Gong )?
Due to lake of medical knowledge and remoteness, people in ancient times could not be treated with medicine. However, their health could be improved through Chi Gong (The Chinese called it Qi Gong, Qi-pronounced Chi) exercise and fell better & relaxed and longevity.
Health Chi Gong ( Qi Gong ) is a health improving practice that has evolved several thousand years in China. It is based on promoting the free of flow of energy through the body's energy channels ( meridians). This is achieved by specific movements to massage the internals organs of the body, breathing and mind focus to clear the blockage in our channels. Like having acupuncture without the needles! This adjusts the internal organs QI balance and helps practitioners to ward off disease and to achieve a strong healthy viscera inside and physique outside.
1. Releasing bad ( Turbid ) QI from Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lung, Kidney, Strengthens and restores internal organs function;
2. Clear the channels to promote the free flow of QI and blood circulation;
3. Improve Spleen, Stomach, Liver, Gallbladder, Adrenal Gland, Ureter, Genitourinary system and other organs;
4. Improves Cervical Vertebra, Spain and Lumbar;
5.Promotes flexibility in the waist and knee in the elderly;
6. Prevent and treament of upper limb joint degeneration in the elderly;
7.Restore and treas injured nerves;
8. Build up the immune system and digestion, respiratory function;
9.Loose weight & keep fit;
10.Release neck and shoulder tensions.
1.Monday 6:30-7:15pm. Middle Class: 7:00-8:00pm
Community Centre, 129 Croudace Road Elermore Vale
Next the Elermore Vale Shopping Centre
2.Thursday 9:00-10:00am. Middle Class: 9:30-10:30am
The Boulevard Park Toronto
Waterfront. Close to the Toronto Shops.
3. Saturday 8:30-9:15am. Middle Class: 9:00-10:00am
Speer Point Park The Esplanade
Waterfront. Next the Swimming Pool.
www.qigongassociation.tk. /. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. / Organized by Australian Chinese Friendship Association -Chi (Qi) Gong Association. / Mei Walker 0412388205