Qt chapter - Silicon Valley Message Board › Refocus Imaging is hiring Software Applications Engineers, you should join us!
|A former member||
Refocus Imaging is a very well-funded start-up developing an exciting consumer digital imaging product with revolutionary features, such as, refocusing an image after you’ve taken the picture. That’s one of many disruptive capabilities we will be bringing to a $30B market.
We are hiring exceptional applications engineers who will be instrumental in addressing technically groundbreaking issues related to the global future of digital imaging.
We are looking for someone who loves building cross-platform applications from the ground up and who seeks to have a major impact on the user experience of Refocus Imaging’s digital imaging products.
You’re a highly motivated, awesome programmer with great engineering and math skills. You enjoy working on game changing products with deep technical roots and real engineering challenges. Your skill set includes developing in a myriad of programming languages, operating systems and development environments. You enjoy tough technical challenges and delivering real products. You’re comfortable working on a diverse set of overlapping problems and projects.
• 5+ years of application oriented software development experience on Mac and Windows
• 5+ years of C++ and/or C programming
• 2+ years of user interface development
• Experience with USB communications desired
• Experience with Image/Video processing a plus
• Experience with algorithms, GUI, Boost and STL
• Experience with QT highly preferred
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required, Masters degree preferred
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Edited by User 14,207,774 on Mar 9, 2011 12:31 PM