Quakertown Business Networking Group Message Board › Interested in working on expanding your business or earning some extra $$$

Interested in working on expanding your business or earning some extra $$$

A former member
Post #: 35

I wanted to send this everyone and in hopes I can attend a meeting in the near future. If you or anyone you know is interested or looking to earn some extra income, this is a great way they can do so...

Note of interest: My business was founded on one simple purpose. To offer clients an distribution of value added professional services. This is why SHPC is consider to be a Professional Business Solution Provider. We help all size / types of companies. SHPC consultants are experts in their fields and specialize in many areas. I do not, nor will I add non-value services to SHPC.

Interested in becoming a SHPC business or individual consultant: Those who join SHPC as a consultant should pose a min 10 years of professional experience in their field. By partnering with small business owners is what I enjoy doing, we'll continue to grow and expand and offer non-compete services to those within my group. It is expected each consultant to support the growth of SHPC by attaining a min of 3 clients within 3 months of agreement date in order to maintain your status as a SHPC consultant as well as maintaining the non-compete agreement. If no clients have been obtained during this trial period, you'll face being withdrawn as a SHPC consultant.

As a SHPC business consultant the same applies as above, but SHPC will help market your business during this same trial period under a SHPC branding process. If we obtain such leads, you're the first one to be contacted. SHPC will agree to terms such as below for any such business agreement prior to any marketing under SHPC.

Interested in earning some extra money:

Our fees, here's how we typically work:

Scenario one: You refer us to a client and they book a project with us. We then pay you a percentage of the deal, and we establish that % beforehand. Typically these range between 10-20%, depending on the project.

Scenario two: You market our services under your brand and we are somewhat invisible to your client. In this setting we give you a cost ("wholesale", less than what we would charge the client) and you mark it up as you see fit. Our interaction with the client is limited to what you tell us to do.

Kevin Cope
President
SimpleHands / ProCure Consultants
“SERVING TODAY'S BUSINESS”
“A Professional Business Solutions Provider”
(Phone): 484-274-3245 / (Fax): 610-861-4882
E-mail: kcope1998@aol.com
http://www.simplehand...­
http://www.linkedin.c...­