|Sent on:||Monday, August 8, 2011 4:25 PM|
I am looking for a QA Ninja for a NY area Hedge Fund Client. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity beginning at $65 - $85 per hour. Required skills are as follows:
· Disciplined, Methodical approach to QA Engineering
· Skilled at functional and non-functional testing
· Solid experience in Software Engineering environments that use Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
· Scripting experience in Ruby, Python, or other 4GL in addition to QA Technology Suites
· Knows when to use a quick and dirty solution approach and when to use a high effort approach
· Excellent problem solving and ability to articulate solutions
· Technical or other scientific degree preferred
If you are interested in evaluating this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume to [address removed]. Thanks!
Jeff McGuire | President
Fortis Talent | www.fortistalent.com
7013 Lattimore Drive | Dallas, TX 75252
NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.
This email message originally included an attachment.