|Sent on:||Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:50 AM|
Please take a look at these positions and let me know your thoughts!
Position # 1----TEST LEAD:
Over 10 years as a IT Testing lead working on CRM, ERP and web applications.
Experience working on large implementation projects
Experience managing large testing teams
Experience in multiple development methodologies
Experience working with multiple project streams and PM’s
- Manage and drive Functional and Integration Testing efforts
- Define Test Methodology, Define test team processes and procedures, create related documentation.
- Create System Test Approach ,Test Data Strategy
- Create Test Schedule: Test execution coordination/planning per release. Help create the project schedule in relation to test efforts and environment needs.
- Performing deliverable reviews and providing feedback
- Running weekly status meetings/checkpoints with test teams
- Test data and Content needs for all test content needs across Functional and Integration testing
- Test environments needs/planning/management (includes managing cross team involvement.
- Work with cross teams to ensure test environment needs are met per the schedule
- Daily test execution coordination (even cross team) across Functional, and Integrations testing
- Daily test Pass Summary reporting (execution progress, defect analysis, and Script pass rates)
- Manage defect review meetings (Includes monitoring Rejected defects for validity)
- Manage test team involvement in go live
- Validate alignment of resources to work efforts on each team
- Manage/coordinate the teams efforts across
- Communicate status with project executives. Escalate issues promptly
- Ensure cross team dependencies are being fulfilled
Position # 2-- QA TESTER:
QA Analyst with more than 6 to 7 years of experience
Preferable testing CRM, WEB applications ,Integration testing
Please contact me with your interest at: lisa(at)gatestaffing(dot)com
Lisa Vella-Alvarado | Principal
GATE Staffing, LLC.
19 West 36th Street -12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
"Greatness Achieved Through Excellence"