add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Quantified Self Bangkok Message Board › Tonight's Quantified Self Meetup 7PM @ Cafe Tartine (Ploenchid)

Tonight's Quantified Self Meetup 7PM @ Cafe Tartine (Ploenchid)

user 12759706
London, GB
Hey all,

Great to see the group growing and a lot of you coming this evening!

The meet is really easy to find and access - it is right next to Ploenchit BTS stop on the Sukhumvit line. Take Exit 4 from the station, you will cross over Soi Ruam Rudee as you walk along the skywalk of Exit 4. So once you get down the stairs turn back to get to Ruam Rudee. Walk up the right side where you will find Cafe Tartine after about 20 metres.

If you get lost - give me a call on 0830 150 095.

This evening I'll bring along my data on fitness tracking over the last few years. It shows a few interesting things:

- How I reduced gym time down to 10 minutes a week

- When and why it went wrong

- Some interesting comparisons with others I have trained with the same protocol getting different results and my ideas as to why that is

Otherwise it's a free for all - come and share, discuss and learn!

See you all tonight!