Quantified Self Hamburg Message Board › QS Umfrage // Meetup Termin Berlin // Meetup Planung Hamburg

QS Umfrage // Meetup Termin Berlin // Meetup Planung Hamburg

Arne T.
user 58879012
Group Organizer
Hamburg, DE
Hallo Ihr,

gerne möchte ich euch die angehängte Mail von Florian (Orga QS München/Berlin) weiterleiten und damit besonders auf die Umfrage von Marcia Nießen hinweisen. Sie bearbeitet das Thema Quantified Self im Rahmen ihrer Bachelorarbeit am  Institute of Technology in Karlsruhe.

Die Planung für ein Meetup im Januar/Februar? 2013 für Hamburg sind in Arbeit. Wer Interesse hat an Planung etc. mitzuwirken ist herzlich eingelanden sich an mich zu wenden.

besten Gruß

Arne

Dear QS-Fellows,

unfortunately we did not happen to organize a QS meetup so far. Please let me know If you are interested in starting something so I can help you. In the meantime I want to point your attention to two great things:
Marcia Nißen does a study at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology about Quantified Self. If you are tracking data about yourself please take a few minutes to answer her survey.  Every participant hast the chance to win one of three 50 Dollar gift cards. Here's the survey
The Berlin QS Meetup Group does an amazing event November 22nd with the organizer of the New York QS meetup as keynote speaker. Besides there will be the Co-Founder of QS Paris and QS London, speakers from the Berlin community and a demo hour with the Berlin QS-related startups. Please share with your Berlin fellows: http://www.meetup.com/QS-Berlin/­
Cheers,
Florian