add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Quantified Self Tokyo Message Board › QS/Lifelogging Documentary

QS/Lifelogging Documentary

Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1

I've been emailing much of the following to some of you so please excuse the spamming if you already seen this.

Anyway, I'm from Memoto, a Swedish startup with a lifelogging device and smartphone app. We're currently producing a documentary about lifelogging: what are some interesting lifelogging/qs services, how do people use them and what do people think of the future in terms of lifelogging/qs?

Our film team has been travelling the world during the recent month and visited Europe, Middle East, USA and Canada. (Got a lot of excellent help in finding QS people over there through, thank you Alex Carmichael and Ernesto Ramirez if you see this!). Next week they'll be coming to Japan and are looking for people to meet who would be welling to speak about their lifelogging experiences/thoughts/hopes etc.

Would any of you guys in this meetup group be interested in meeting us next week in Tokyo for the documentary? Feel free to contact me and I'll explain more and potentially we'll set up a date!

Best regards,
Oskar Kalmaru

More about Memoto:­