addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantified Self Tokyo Message Board › Free Ticket to the third Quantified Self conference September 15-16, 2012 St

Free Ticket to the third Quantified Self conference September 15-16, 2012 Stanford University Palo Alto, CA

Richard S.
user 58803102
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 1
As 42goals.com would like to give away 1 free ticket to the third Quantified Self conference September 15-16, 2012 Stanford University Palo Alto, CA. My preference is to give it to someone in Japan first. The ticket is worth USD 399.00... I would really love to see someone from Japan participate! Email me!