addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantified Self Los Angeles Message Board › 2nd Meetup: New time proposal and request for presenters

2nd Meetup: New time proposal and request for presenters

Eric B.
user 4719520
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!

We're getting close to the time for another meetup and I wanted to lock down the date/time and start lining up some show n' tell presentations. We had originally planned on meeting up this weekend, but due to some schedule constraints I'd like to propose we meetup on Sat 8/27 @ 3PM at the CoLoft in Santa Monica. Does this time work for everybody?

I think we had a great 1st meetup and covered a wide range of topics! I believe there will be no shortage in future conversations and presentations. With that said, I'd love to hear some suggestions for topics to discuss and get some volunteers to do some presentations (15-20 mins each).
Andre K.
user 5418380
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 24
Sat 8/27 @ 3:00pm works for me.
David S.
user 10782904
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Does this time work for everybody?

Weekend meetups are much better for me than weeknights.