Quantified Self San Diego Message Board › Please help spread the word so we can have more engaging events!

Please help spread the word so we can have more engaging events!

John A.
user 9384273
Washington, DC
Hello Everyone!

Thanks to all who attended the 2nd QSSD Show & Tell last night.

I'm writing you to ask that you review our group - either last nights Meeting or the first one.

When I look at new meetup, I check the reviews first. Since our group is new and apparently unique in San Diego your reviews will be very helpful.

Since we're a data driven community, please include details about what you enjoy about Quantified Self San Diego. For instance my review would highlight one of the following:

1. The data that Nate presented demonstrated that stress can raise your sugar levels - I didn't realize that stress raises your blood sugar levels!

2. Mike's sensor will collect the same Heart rate data as a more invasive harnesses, and the lack of tape, electro-gel or shaving hair will entice more people to collect and learn from their data.

3. Paula at Optimal Health is approaching health and wellness through scientific means that relate to my own thoughts and beliefs - Health starts with the individual, and rather than 'fixing' me with normal methods, she is taking my data to understand where I am, which in turn will tell me where to go... not to mention she invited us all to volunteer for her trial!

The link for last night's recorded stream is here: http://healthgeek.tv/...­ Many thanks to co-organizer Gregg Masters who broadcast it on his healthgeek.tv page that he is 'dabbling' with these days!

Thank you so much for creating such a good group!

QSSD Orgainzers