A weekend with 4 time author Jill Mattson
Join us for an action packed weekend that will uplift and invigorate you on all levels of being, Body Mind and soul.
Jill Mattson, author, musician, and composer seeks to further the application of sound in alternative healing modalities.
In her workshops, she shares revolutionary ideas, and anchors them using a hands on approach with her students.
Click here to visit Jill's website and learn more about her.
Ancient Sounds of Advanced Civilizations
Friday May 9th 7:00PM -9:00 PM
Peoples brain waves, emotions, and bodies are composed of vibratory energy that are affected by sound and music.
In this class you will learn
• Musical Astrology-using start tones for particular benefits
• Fibonacci Tones -How to use sound to make decisions, focus in your path, and make changes
• Solfeggio Tones- Frequencies for DNA, connecting to source, and aid with specific physical issues
• Explanation of sonic patterns and their benefits
These secrets come from deep within the Egyptian pyramids, the ancient Chinese, the Greeks and the Tibetan Monks. This 2 hour class can change your life in ways you could never imagine.
Saturday May 10th 9:00 AM -5:00 PM
Ancient Mystical masters kept the methods of sound a secret, as they have a profound impact on people – their minds, emotions, consciousness and health. Learn their secrets, while having fun with hands-on-exercises! Use sound or music to:
• Using sound to heal the body and remove physical & emotional pain pain
• Contact beneficial Spirit Guides
• Release emotional blockages
• Improve your Chakra Energy
• Increase your physical abilities
• Boost your immune system, regulate direction, improving energy flow and more
• Deepen Meditation
• Voice Soul Retrieval
• Change chemicals without your body
• Accelerate learning
• Stimulate psychic abilities
• Shift Personality Habits
• Discover and explore your past lives
Space is Limited, Sign up Today!
Friday May 9th $25.00
Saturday May 10th $95.00
Both Days $110.00 USD
If you would only like to attend one day you can also register by calling me at[masked] or on my website
If you would just like to come to get a book signed we can accommodate you on Friday before the start of class.