Please be aware, the building and room are different from past seminars.
This event is also posted in my online Facebook community which is a resource for other metaphysical and holistic events. If your interested in that group you can join here.
If you have any questions regarding the seminar, you can e-mail Param at [masked]
Malicky Center Room 10
33 East Bagley Road, Berea, OH 44017
(There are several large parking lots within 5-10 minutes walking distance.
Three of them are on Bagley Road and one is on Front Street. Because it is a
weekend, you can park anywhere and ignore the signs that say only for Students
or only for Staff. No tickets are issued over the weekends).
We have all known moments when we experience the full potential for enjoyment and richness in our lives. Yet, in our everyday lives, we seem to be making very little of this profound potential. As the years roll by, the reality of our day to day life becomes far removed from the possibilities for joyous fulfillment that we once glimpsed.
For example, have you noticed how exhausted and drained out many of us are at the end of the day? Isn't it strange that no matter how much money we make, we are in a condition of perennial scarcity? Isn't it ironic that with increasing levels of material affluence, we are left with progressively less leisure or peace of mind to enjoy our life?
This is a seminar that speaks to the heart of these contradictions and enables you to transform your inner reality with the help of techniques and perspectives rarely known to modern industrial civilizations. You will experience a unique four-hour long global voyage which will distill for you and, for your friends and family, breakthrough insights buried in distant places.
We will explore the secrets of happiness practiced for centuries by cultures and civilizations around the world. The techniques will help you live each moment with wakefulness and a sense of vitality, experiencing a profound appreciation of life rather than the chronic, restless discontent that usually envelops us.
- The objectives of the seminar are to empower you in this era of economic despair, work and family stress, and the spiraling scarcity of time and money to overcome the misery of everyday life and to unlock deeply buried sources of joyous transformation that the pressures of modern life have eroded. More specifically, you will:
- Unlock a deep capacity for living your life fully by learning ancient techniques for slowing down time, enhancing your awareness, and experiencing your
- loved ones more fully.
- Reawaken your capacity to enjoy life profoundly, experiencing the miracle and mystery of each moment and the music of everyday life.
- Deepen and enrich your relationships with your family and friends, transforming the quality of your personal and professional relationships.
- Create the capacity to generate inner fulfillment and serenity so that you are powerfully centered even in the midst of personal storms and the inevitable tornadoes of your work life.
- Unleash hidden sources of energy buried deep inside your “being” and overcome the constant fatigue that the rat race of modern life brings with it
- Transcend the activity trap of living your life as a series of to-do lists, goals, deadlines and action steps and explore your own unique foundation for long-term fulfillment beyond the notions of success you received from society.
About the Author and Program Leader
Dr. Param Srikantia, a Professor in the Division of Business Administration at Baldwin Wallace College, is a former television host in India who knows the art of entertaining and energizing a live audience! Param published his book “The Architecture of Human Greatness” based on a five year research study, talking to thousands of people from around the world about extraordinary moments in their life.
Param has authored over 35 scholarly papers in Management, Organizational Behavior, and Globalization that he has published or presented at conferences in the United States, Europe, Asia, South America and Africa. He holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from Case Western Reserve University and Master’s Degrees in Business Administration, Human Resources and Organizational Psychology.
Param has worked for the World Bank Group, Arthur Andersen, the Unilever Group, the American Cyanamid Company, Lederle Laboratories and the Tata Group of Companies. He has taught as Lead Faculty at the Weatherhead School of Management, at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio and as Visiting Faculty at the School of Public Policy, George Mason University, Washington D.C. He has also taught at the business program at the University of Iowa in the U.S., at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute in India and FAE Business School in Brazil.
Find out about more community holistic and metaphysical events on our new Facebook group which networks events around the area