addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quantum Consciousness Cleveland Message Board › New Meetup: Topic DIscussion TBA

New Meetup: Topic DIscussion TBA

Hank S.
user 6790863
Westlake, OH
Announcing a new Meetup for Quantum Consciousness Cleveland!

What: Topic DIscussion TBA

When: Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: North Olmsted Library
27403 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
440-777-6211

I have the room reserved, I'm just not sure what the topic is going to be yet. If you have an Idea, or are interested in leading a topic, e-mail me with your idea or what you are willing to lead a discussion in. We have the room from 12:30 to 3:30. The meeing will start at 1, and we'll wrap up by 15 after 3.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­