Quantum Consciousness Cleveland Message Board › Quantum Town Launch! - Who will the first residents be?!

Quantum Town Launch! - Who will the first residents be?!

A former member
Hello Quantum Leap'ers!

Last Monday I returned from the 2012 Quantum Leap event in Burbank, CA and what a great weekend it was!

I met so many new people involved with so many wonderful things and I especially enjoyed getting to meet several other QUANTUM LEAP Meetup group organizers.

And speaking of co-creation, that's what the focus of this email is all about.

As a developer of stand-alone web sites that integrate leading edge technology, one of the things I threw out to the Universe was the question, "How can I co-create a web site together WITH others, that is fun, ideal for everyone - regardless of if people have a web site already or not, and yet supports, promotes and connects all types of conscious leading edge co-creators?" The answer that came to me by that still, small voice, "Create 'Quantum Town'."

And so it will be - 'Quantum Town' will become a core new feature of theQUANTUMLEAP.com web site. What is so unique about Quantum Town is that it will be unlike any other type of online community, co-creative partnership, or business lead connector (if you own a business) than you've ever seen before. For this reason alone it will be getting a lot of attention as it grows.

Even though Quantum Town is being launched one 'resident' at a time, news about it will quickly spread to over 1700 people that are now all connected through theQUANTUMLEAP.com web site and our Meetup Groups. This opens up a whole network of people to discover what you're all about 24/7 from everywhere around the globe.

Because of it being both revolutionary and transformational in how it will help people, the best way to see how you can benefit from it is by going to the following three links.

Because this is the kick-off for 'Quantum Town', I'm adding the following extended launch bonuses for the first 5 people that sign up to be a part of it!

• Another $100 off the already 50% off set-up fee (in the yellow column) on the 'Launch Rates' PDF.
  • $50 referral 'gratitude gift' for anyone that you refer that also becomes part of the community in addition to yourself.

Simply let me know how I can help you or someone you know move forward with co-creating and helping share what's happening in the new energy!

Scott Nash
www.theQUANTUMLEAP.com­
www.TallZebra.com
303-960-9056