addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantum Consciousness Cleveland Message Board › New Meetup: Quantum Leap Movie Night 10/30/09: You Can Heal Your Life by Lou

New Meetup: Quantum Leap Movie Night 10/30/09: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay

Penny
the42net1
Group Organizer
Vero Beach, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for The QUANTUM LEAP! Cleveland Chapter!

What: Quantum Leap Movie Night 10/30/09: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay

When: October 30, 2009 6:30 PM

Where:
Stetz House
221 Greenbriar Court
Euclid, OH 44143
216-408-2482

Hi Imagineers!

This Friday night, October 30th, we will be showing Movie Night: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay.

This entertaining and inspirational movie based on the best-selling book is hosted by author and teacher Louise L. Hay. This film gives penetrating insights into Louise’s fascinating personal story; and shows how her views on self-esteem, abundance, and the metaphysical causes behind physical ailments were developed. It also reveals how she applied these concepts to her own emotional, spiritual, and professional life.

A number of luminaries in the fields of self-help, philosophy, health, spirituality, and New Thought (Wayne Dyer, Gregg Braden,Gay Hendricks, and more) join Louise, giving their take on success, happiness, and the myriad ways in which people can heal their own lives. And there are also gripping firsthand accounts from others who have been positively affected by Louise’s work.

Released in 2008, based on her book by the same name.
90 minutes

When: October 30, 2009
6:30pm: Introductions and refreshments.
7:00pm: Movie begins
8:30pm-? Discussion

If you haven't seen the movie, come and watch, learn, share, teach.
If you have seen the movie, come and watch, learn, share, teach.

My address is above, and only visible to members. It is about 2.5 miles south of I-90 East at exit 182 (East 185th Street). Nearest major intersection: Euclid Avenue and Highland Road.

Space is limited to 8, so please R.S.V.P. if you plan on attending.
I will have fruit. If you want other munchies, please bring them.
I will have water (bottled and filtered) and tea (hot and iced). If you want something else to drink, please bring your own beverage.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of our new members as well as seeing some familiar faces.

Joy to you!
Penny
216-408-2482 (cell)

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­