Quantum Consciousness Cleveland Message Board › New Meetup: Quantum Leap Movie Night 12/4/09: The Living Matrix with Lynne M

New Meetup: Quantum Leap Movie Night 12/4/09: The Living Matrix with Lynne McTaggart

Penny
the42net1
Group Organizer
Vero Beach, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for The QUANTUM LEAP! Cleveland Chapter!

What: Quantum Leap Movie Night 12/4/09: The Living Matrix with Lynne McTaggart

When: December 4, 2009 6:30 PM

Where:
Stetz House
221 Greenbriar Court
Euclid, OH 44143
216-408-2482

Hi Imagineers!

This Friday night, December 4th, we will be showing Movie Night: The Living Matrix with Lynne McTaggart, Bruce Lipton, Rupert Sheldrake, Dean Radin, and more.

Inside the Revolution in Alternative Healing

"New insight into our bodies, minds and health. In this full-length film, The Living Matrix - The Science of Healing -- we bring you breakthroughs that will transform your understanding of how to get well and stay well.

"Now you can get an up-close look at the science of information as medicine. Leading researchers and health practitioners share their discoveries on the "miracle cures" traditional medicine can't explain."

Read more about the movie here: http://www.thelivingmatrixmovie.com/­
Watch the trailer here: http://thelivingmatrixmovie.com/trailer­

This film features the noetic scientists, their research and the new science of healing, all of which play a key role in Dan Brown's new bestseller, "The Lost Symbol."

This is the first film to bring together scientists and academics to reveal scientific evidence that there is "the Field" surrounding us. We can heal our bodies and we can create from our mind.

Released in March 2009, draws from information in the book The Field, by Lynne McTaggart.
83 minutes

When: December 4, 2009
6:30pm: Introductions and refreshments.
7:00pm: Movie begins
8:30pm-? Discussion

If you haven't seen the movie, come and watch, learn, share, teach.
If you have seen the movie, come and watch, learn, share, teach.

My address is above, and only visible to members. It is about 2.5 miles south of I-90 East at exit 182 (East 185th Street). Nearest major intersection: Euclid Avenue and Highland Road.

Space is limited to 8, so please R.S.V.P. if you plan on attending.
I will have fruit. If you want other munchies, please bring them.
I will have water (bottled and filtered) and tea (hot and iced). If you want something else to drink, please bring your own beverage.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of our new members as well as seeing some familiar faces.

Joy to you!
Penny
216-408-2482 (cell)

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Cash
user 10971414
Olmsted Falls, OH
Post #: 1
Sorry to have missed this. Where can one find this film? Sounds very interesting indeed. Thanks, Cash