addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantum Consciousness Treasure Coast Message Board › Cassadaga Trip

Cassadaga Trip

Penny
the42net1
Group Organizer
Vero Beach, FL
Hi Imagineers!

The date has been chosen!

Cassadaga is having a Gala Day event on August 25th.
What better day than that to visit their special place!

Please update your RSVP by Saturday, 8/18 confirming that you can come with us on 8/25, and submitting payment to contribute to gas for the carpools. If you would, email me or comment in the thread where you live, i.e., Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Sebastian, etc. For example, there's no point in Sebastian members drving south to the mall, only to drive north to Cassadaga.

If you have a large vehicle and would like to volunteer to drive, please let me know so that I can coordinate the rides.

Looking forward to a fun day in Cassadaga!

I send you joy,

Penny
772-226-0225