Quantum Consciousness Treasure Coast Message Board › Meetup details changed: With all the information out there, who do we listen to?

Meetup details changed: With all the information out there, who do we listen to?

Penny
the42net1
Group Organizer
Vero Beach, FL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/QuantumConsciousnessTreasureCoast/events/44324482/­

When: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:30pm - 5:30pm

Where: Mulligans
806 Indian River Drive
Sebastian, FL 32958

Love Offering: $5.00 per person

RSVP limit: 15 "Yes" RSVPs

Mariana said "I would love to meet people that are associated with this meetup and have a stimulating conversation over coffee or tea."

I've changed the location to Mulligan's in Sebastian because it is a bit larger and may be a better place to accommodate a large group.

We will have an open discussion on the topic of "Who do we listen to, with all the information out there?" Please bring a list of people you have studied and/or follow.

Now that we have a date, for those of you who already RSVP'd, I will change your RSVP on 3/9/13 to not coming. Please re-RSVP your YES so that I know you can make it.

I will need to let the restaurant know to expect the group, so please RSVP by Wednesday, 3/13/13.

I send you joy,

Penny
772-226-0225

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.