addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quarter Life Crafters (20s and 30s) Message Board › I'd hate to see the group go....

I'd hate to see the group go....

A former member
Post #: 11
I haven't participated with this group yet, but mostly because I spent a good part of the last year in another state. I'm back in Seattle and would to get to know some other quarter-life crafters! I'd love to take the lead on this (or share the responsibilities with others), but unfortunately I cannot afford the costs of keeping the group going. I'm recently out of work and will soon be going back to school. Are there any others interested in taking on some of the responsibilities and help share the cost of reviving this group?!? Let me know! Either way, happy crafting ladies! :)
Jenn
Rachel H
user 9759354
Everett, WA
Post #: 11
Jenn,

I might be interested in helping out. As long as we can share the cost and planning. I live up north and it seems like almost everything is always in Bellevue or Seattle. What do you think?

Rachel
A former member
Post #: 12
Hey Rachel,

I had really hoped for a stronger response from several others. It's tough for me to justify the added cost each month when we didn't really see a lot of interest in continuing the group. So sadly, I think I'll just let it go. Thank you for your response. And happy crafting!

Best,
Jenn