¿Qué tal? Milwaukee Spanish Language Meet Up Message Board › Que Tal Actividades

Que Tal Actividades

Dan S
user 3915107
Mukwonago, WI
HOLA TODAS,
We have some $ in the treasury to use and thought I would get a handle on what (if any) activities the membership might be interested in. After talkling with a few people I have 2 suggestions -- but of course, open to others.......
1. group attendance at Mexican Fiesta next weekend.
2. getting together for a night of Salsa lessons. There is a Baile Salsa group (anyone a member?) and perhaps it would be interesting to join with them for an evening of fun, laughing at ourselves, and dance.
Perhaps it would be easiest to do both;  to join with other Que Tal members for Mexican Fiesta but then have Que Tal pay for (deending on costs) a dance night some time in winter.
I am looking for your thoughts on this so please discuss at any meetups you might attend this Saturday and let me know.
Saludos,
Dan
Rosa
user 41070142
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
Hi Dan,
I just posted this to my the participants of my last meet-up group.

Good morning Que Tal, during the last meet-up we talked about attending Mexican Fiesta this coming Saturday. Please confirm your intentions to go this Saturday evening.

Also, Dan recently sent out a choice of fun activities (Mexican Fiesta or a "Nite of Salsa Dance"). Please respond back to me which you would like to participate. We do need a head count right away for this weekend at Mexican Fiesta. we will find a place to practice Spanish at the event!
Thanks,
Rosa
Rosa
user 41070142
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
Okay, Let's get confirmation for Mexican Fiesta. So far we have seven (7) who want to attend this event. We need to have others confirm from the eighteen from this group. I will also inform Dan S. of our preference for this event. Maybe others will from the other Que Tal group will join us.

5:00 at the fountains/main entrance.