¿Qué tal? Milwaukee Spanish Language Meet Up Message Board › No Spanish meet-up this Saturday

No Spanish meet-up this Saturday

A former member
Hi Everyone,
I'm so sorry for the short notice. Due to the holidays, I was brought into some plans with non-refundable tickets and I won't be able to make it to this Saturday's meet-up.
Hopefully after the festivities we will be able to go back to our normal every other week routine.
Hope to see you in two weeks. If you wish to do some homework during the time I won't be around, please do the following exercise:
Answer the following questions:
Que animal tiene las patas en su cabeza?
Verde por fuera, blanco por dentro y si quieres que te lo diga, espera.
Tengo 112 sillas y siento doce muchachos, cuantas sillas quedan?
Que hay al final de todo?
For my intermediate students, on top of the answers above, you can do the following:
Find words from the following word: MULA (only change one letter and create a new word), I'll do the first 5 (which you can change if you like):
Also use the following words to create a small story (you can conjugate the verbs): arena, collar, molestar, embarasada, falta, sentencia, decepcion, asistir, atender, compromiso, sano. 
Hope you enjoy your weekend! We can review the answers next time.
Dani Borquez