Happy New Year!!!
The Quechee Area Camera Club (QACC affectionately known as Quack) will be launching our fourth 10 day Virtual Photo Challenge (take a photo a day for 10 consecutive days) and we are looking to have as many members participate as possible. You may take as many photos each day as you want, but only 1 gets uploaded. The goal is to carry your camera everywhere.
You MUST RSVP by Tuesday, DEC 31 to participate. The 10 day challenge starts on Jan. 1 and ends on Jan. 10. Make the commmittment to shoot and upload a photo a day for 10 consecutive days.
PLEASE NOTE: You will only be uploading a total of 10 photos (1 for each day). You can upload day 1, day 2, day 3 together on day 3 if you want - but only a total of 10 per member. You do not have to upload the photos on the day you took them - although that is another challenge in itself.
If you don't upload each day, you will then have an additional 4 days to finish uploading. After that the challenge is closed.
You can take photos anytime, anywhere and with any camera (yes even with your phone).
This challenge is all about getting out and shooting. We are hoping this will inspire you to grab your camera and challenge yourself to take a photo a day. One of the best ways to become a better photographer is to take a lot of photographs - learn to take your camera (or at least a point and shoot or a cell phone) with you every day. I know, I know, we are all busy with work, family, friends, volunteer work and life that just gets in the way of living. BUT, you love photography so now is your chance to focus on that and learn to use those camera settings or practice a specific technical element or just to shoot for fun.
1. Must RSVP by DEC 31 to participate / ths is your personal committment to taking 10 days of photos
2. Must take at least 1 photo a day for 10 days
3. Upload just 1 photo for each day (in the caption put Day 1, DAY 2, DAY 3 etc)
4. Upload photos at anytime, need not be the day the photo was shot BUT be sure to list the date you took the photo in the caption (and day 1 or day 9) so we know when you took it
5. Any subject matter can be used (at work, at home, at play, day or night)
6. Any camera may be used (DSLR, point and shoot, phone)
7. Be creative with your post processing or upload your photo right from your camera
8. Please write a caption (just above your photo is the word CAPTION - click on it and write a title for your photo and the day (Day 1, Day2 etc ) If you want to write more then write about how the photo was taken, where it was taken, your post processing in the comments section.
9. No prizes or judging
10. Have fun - challenge yourself - can you shoot 10 days in a row?
Our members are wonderful about encouraging each other and we'll continue to do that with this challenge - see what's being uploaded and make a comment!
If you miss the start date, you will have to wait for the next 10 day challenge.
You MUST RSVP in advance of the start date.
Have a great time and I can't wait to see eveyone's photos!