Queen City Forward Message Board › Code Class Discount

Code Class Discount

Abigail M.
AbbyMiressi
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 6
Hello QCF members!

My name is Abby Miressi and I am the Program Director for Tech Talent South. We run an 8-week code immersion program in Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh and Asheville. What is code immersion? Well, for 8 weeks, we teach you the fundamentals of web development using Ruby and Ruby on Rails as well as supplemental languages like HTML, CSS, JavaScript and more. Along with our adult program, we host free kids code sessions every week and weekend kids camps. As a part of the program, we make every effort to plug our students back into the Charlotte tech scene. Our mission is to empower the community to do something BIG!

As Queen City Forward members, Tech Talent South would like to extend a 30% discount to anyone apart of this group that is interested in attending our summer session, beginning July 17th. Check out our website and feel free to contact me at abby@techtalentsouth if you want to learn more.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Abby Miressi