align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Queen City Stitch and Bitch Message Board › Queen City Stitch and Bitch is now charging membership dues

Queen City Stitch and Bitch is now charging membership dues

Elisa D.
user 89245322
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hi Crafters,
When I started this group 3 months ago, I wasn't sure how many people would be interested in attending. Luckily for me, there are plenty of awesome, creative people in Charlotte, and we are now 87 members strong! I've really enjoyed meeting you and I hope to keep this group going for a long time to come.
For those of you who don't know, Meetup is not a free service—it charges monthly fees, which I'm happy to pay. But if you enjoy this group and are able to contribute, I'd appreciate any help I receive. So I have set up suggested "Member Dues" of $12/year, or $1/month. These dues are completely optional, and all money will go toward covering Meetup's fees.
I hope you enjoy the group, and thank you in advance for whatever you are able to give to keep it running!
Hope to see you soon,
Elisa DeCastro