|From:||Marcia L. McNair|
|Sent on:||Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:11 PM|
NYAPRS Peer Bridger in Suffolk County NY
NYAPRS is hiring for a part-time position paying $12/hour for a peer in recovery from substance abuse and mental health. The position requires 20 hours a week maximum to start, most of them in a varied schedule, occasionally including evenings and weekends. Qualified individuals MUST have his/her own vehicle and a clean driving record.
• Working one-on-one with identified individuals throughout the counties listed who need support staying out of inpatient substance abuse and mental health facilities
• Engage referred individuals to form trust-based relationships that foster hope for positive change and personal empowerment
• Maintain personal wellness
• Complete detailed written record of activities
• Report to and meet with NYAPRS supervisor on a regular basis
• Attend trainings as required
• Additional duties as assigned
• Travel to numerous locations in Suffolk County and Eastern Nassau County either to or to support the recovery of individuals we work with, and engage individuals referred by the funding source. You will be reimbursed for travel and a cell phone will be provided.
Please fax/send resumes to:
[masked] attention Laura Brady-Chirillo or e-mail [address removed]