The Queens Long Island Urban Social Networking Group Message Board › As Boys Town New York Expands, We Are Hiring
As Boys Town New York Expands, We Are Hiring!
Alba Valencia, L. M. S. W.
Administration for Children's Services
150 William Street
New York, New York 10038
For over 20 years, Boys Town New York has been a leader in caring for at-risk youth and families through residential services and in-home preventive programs. With recent expansion, the success of our Boys Town Model of Care now reaches even more families and communities in need. This includes two new contracts for Teen Preventative services in Manhattan and Queens through the New York Administration for Children’s Services.
Boys Towns Preventative Services provide targeted and effective care for the challenges and needs of at-risk families. Goals and progress are assessed through sustainable planning and both long and short term achievements. Teen Preventative Services reduce recidivism rates and strengthen results for youth in key areas such as school outcomes and family functioning.
Boys Town New York has 13 open positions for this expansion. These openings include:
5 In Home Family Service Supervisors
• 1 Family Reunification Program Supervisor
• 2 In Home Family Services Program Supervisors
• 1 Teen Preventive Program Supervisor (Manhattan) (Spanish preferred)
• 1 Teen Preventive Program Supervisor (Queens)
8 In Home Family Consultants
• 1 Family Reunification Program Consultant
• 2 In Home Family Services Program Consultants (Bilingual, Spanish a MUST)
• 2 Teen Preventive Program Consultants (Manhattan) (Bilingual, Spanish a MUST)
• 3 Teen Preventive Program Consultants (Queens) (1 Bilingual, Bengali, 1 Bilingual, Spanish,
All eligible candidates are encourage to apply online at www.boytown.org/new-york
Diana C. Richardson, M. P. A. | Strategic Partnerships & Education Director
Boys Town New York
Cell: 347-851-9542 | Office: 347-649-0891
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.boystown.org/new-york
“Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God” - Unknown