Libertarian Party Of Queens County (Founded October 6, 1994) Message Board › Make Liberty "Mainstream" !
New York, NY
Last year I saw a need for more expert voices in support of liberty and Ron Paul in the media, and I started lining up interviews for the Huffington Post writer Robin Koerner who had started the “Blue Republican” movement. By the time I wrapped up my surrogate speaker project I was also lining up interviews for Colonel Macgregor and nine other expert speakers, each representing a specific coalition. For Robin alone I had lined up close to 40 media appearances, but it was nowhere near enough. Not Even Close. We were completely drowned out by the cacophony of the established MSM.
That needs to change Before 2016, and I’m starting with radio. We need a voice that has an audience size to compete with the likes of Rush Limbaugh, NPR, Sean Hannity, etc.
In all of my dealings with alternative media/liberty talk show hosts over the past year there was one voice that really stood out to me as someone who had that potential to become a household name - Josh Tolley - http://www.joshtolley... - Josh is extremely dynamic, young, charismatic, a solid advocate of liberty and really appeals to a younger demographic while still keeping the older generations tuned in. Josh has a real passion for helping people gain their freedom with what has been called by one fan a ''Tony Robbins meets Ronald Reagan'' style. His latest book, “Quit Your Job or Die: Discover the Importance of Self-Employment” was a top ten best seller. On top of this he’s ranked as one of the top 100 business and personal growth trainers in the world. I started working on helping to grow Josh’s show just last month and have already had a small bit of success. Lining up live speaking engagements for Josh will also help increase public awareness of him, and with smart phone radio apps really taking off in popularity, this is more important that ever before and I’m making strides there too. I’m also working on getting other media to cover him, and I won’t be happy till he’s a household name and then I can start looking for the next liberty loving voice in alternative media to promote.
But I need your help, and there’s a lot You can do to help me!
1. Listen to Josh’s show and ask your friends and family to do the same. The Josh Tolley Show can be found here - http://www.gcnlive.co... - 9 to 11AM CST M-F, and there are a lot of other ways to listen to Josh’s show you can find at the bottom of Josh’s homepage http://www.joshtolley...
2. Subscribe to Josh’s YouTube channel -http://www.youtube.co... - Josh just started doing regular video work, and has big plans in the near future here!
3. Connect with Josh @ http://www.facebook.c... & http://www.facebook.c... & https://twitter.com/j...
4. If you work in media of any format, please feature Josh! He loves going on other shows and giving interviews. If you don’t work in the media, please call or email the media you read/watch/listen and ask that they feature Josh or carry his show on their station.
5. If you are planning an event, please consider Josh Tolley as one of the speakers/emcees. Josh can really fire up a political crowd http://www.youtube.co... as well as speak at business and entrepreneurial events http://www.youtube.co... I’m not stopping there though, I’d also like to see Josh commentating at MMA competitions, (ala Joe Rogan) emceeing award ceremonies, concerts and more!
(if you know an event organizer, please pass word of Josh along!)
6. Check out Josh’s upcoming film project http://www.youtube.co... and consider helping to make it happen http://foreignanddome...
7. Do you own a business? Please consider advertising on Josh’s show to help keep him going and growing.
We can make liberty mainstream with voices like Josh’s! Thank you for helping to make it happen!
Your feedback on other ways to help make liberty mainstream is greatly appreciated!
In Liberty, Zak Carter