addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

QB SF Chapter Monthly Meeting

Education and Software training sessions

This month: A professional trainer and CPA will advise us on how best to deal with people problems when dealing with our clients!  Also, learn about online document management and how easy it is.

Software session: 6:00-6:35. EFileCabinet -- a representative will show us how this awesome online document management system works.  Built around the 'file cabinet => drawer => folder => file' structure we used to, this online service securely saves documents and un-clutters your life.

Education session: 6:40-7:25.

Problem people can be a real pain in your profits! From problem clients to problem employees, the people you are working with can drive you crazy! Kathy Scheiern, PhD and C.P.A. will be sharing some techniques she has used to help turn people problems around, improve work environments, and save time and money over the long term. If you have to work with people in your business, you will have people problems at some point. Come and learn how Kathy successfully resolved 97% of her people problems while managing 122 employees and serving over a thousand clients. (And find out what happened with the other 3%!)

Kathy Scheiern has been helping professionals and business owners achieve their objectives for over 20 years. First in Audit and Controllership positions and then with her own company, PurposeWorks, as a coach and consultant. She is a licensed C.P.A. and holds a doctorate in the dynamics of individual and organizational transformation.

Where: San Francisco Public Library, Martin Paley Conference Room, 3rd Fl.

When: Fourth Thursday of each month (except Nov & Dec, when it's third Thursday).



Join or login to comment.

  • A former member
    A former member

    Loved Kathy's presentation!

    April 26, 2013

  • Roberta H.

    Really smart informative presenter!

    April 25, 2013

  • Connie J.

    sorry my schedule has changed and I'll have to miss it!

    April 25, 2013

11 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy