|Sent on:||Friday, December 30, 2011 7:26 PM|
Just a quick gentle reminder for those of you thinking about joining Accountant's Accelerator 2012. (You'll save $200 if you make your decision by Dec. 31, 2011.)
Here are just a few unadvertised bonuses I haven't updated the sales page for:
* Bonus call on how to transition clients we may have spoiled with employee-level service. (Because this is not a profitable way to do business.)
* For the CPAs: NASBA just approved us as a group live CPE provider, so we will be putting the necessary language in place and going after the other state approvals as needed. So far, we are also approved in TX. Please note: a few states do not recognize marketing CPE.
* Bonus Q&A call (recorded December 8)
* Accountability groups to encourage you to stay active in the program
* Bonus session: 7 strategies to help you move to 7-figure freedom in your practice.
And the program doesn't even start until Jan 1, 2012. Stay tuned for a wild and generous ride.
Here's the link to find about about the all-new, all-different Accountant's Accelerator 2012:
The price goes up on Sunday, so don't wait!
I hope you have a wonderful new year.
To your success,