|Sent on:||Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:45 AM|
Would you like to increase your productivity
using Microsoft Excel?
Many QuickBooks ProAdvisors miss out on
time-savings shortcuts and simple strategies
to increase their productivity and effectiveness
when working in Excel.
I am hosting a training event on July 20th
in the Bay Area and you are invited to attend.
Here's what you'll learn:
1. Adding functions to your Quick Access Toolbar for use in the class
2. Shortcuts and tips to increase your productivity
3. The reason to use Excel Tables
4. Using functions in Excel to Split or Combine data
5. How to use Vlookup to combine data from files
6. How to use Excel mailing lists to create personalized letters and emails in Word and Outlook
-->Managing Data, Email and Customer Address Lists in Excel
Would you like more details about the event?
Please email me at [address removed]
Put "Excel Workshop" in the subject line.
Please include your name and phone number.
I will follow up by email with all of the details.
Talk to you soon!
To your success,
Intentional Management, Inc.