add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Quranic Reflection Message Board › Quran Study Meetup Feedback Requested

Quran Study Meetup Feedback Requested

Group Organizer
Corona, CA
Salam All,

Thanks everyone for attending yesterday's meetup. I hope we all had an enlightening and enjoyable experience.

As a group organizer, I would like to keep on making this meetup better to serve the purpose of delivering the message of God revealed to Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) through Quran.

To make this meetup successful, I would like to request your feedback. Your answers to the following question would be greatly appreciated.

1) What did you take away from this meetup ? Did it serve the true purpose ?

2) What did you like about the meetup and would like to see it happen again ?

3) What did you not like about the meetup and would not like it to happen again ?

4) Are there any other suggestions that you think will make the meetup successful to meet its purpose ?

Please be honest in your response, even if it is a negative comment about me. I cannot learn or make this meetup a success unless I get constructive feedback from each and every one of you.

Thanks for your help and I hope you keep on coming back.