add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Quranic Reflection Message Board › New Meetup: Surah Fussilat (Continued)

New Meetup: Surah Fussilat (Continued)

Group Organizer
Corona, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Quran Study in English!

What: Surah Fussilat (Continued)

When: October 25, 2009 4:00 PM

Newport Beach
Birch and Bristol
Newport Beach , CA 92660

For our next meetup we will discuss Surah Al-Fussilat.

I will be presenting findings on the Surah. Other members of the meetup are also encouraged to research and contribute their findings on the Surah (Not Required).

New members are requested to read about the meetup agenda,rules and suggestions found in the "About" section of the meetup web page before attending the meetup.

The meetup will be held at Newport Beach. People coming from LA can email me to find out if carpool can be arranged.

* Keep your RSVP updated. If you aren't able to attend, please change your rspv. This allows the person who is hosting to plan accordingly.
* Try to arrive on time.
* This meetup is also a potluck as we all share dinner after the presentation, it would be great if you could mention what type of dish (appetizer, main dish, desert) you will be bringing so that we can achieve a balanced menu. However, there is no obligation to participate in the potluck.

Please call me at (714) 883-8068 if you have any questions.

Learn more here:­